Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lullaby

I'm thinking of starting a completely new blog on haiti alone. I'm not going to go into much detail on the pictures and stories now... I'll let you know when I have a new blog dedicated to these children and the hundreds more that are searching, praying and dying for the hope to live...

Hush now baby don't you cry
Rest your wings my butterfly
Peace will come to you in time
And I will sing this lullaby

Know though I must leave, my child
But I would stay here by your side
And if you wake before I'm gone
Remember this sweet lullaby

And all love through darkness
Don't you ever stop believing
With love forlorn
With love you'll find your way
My love

The world has turned the day to dark
I leave this night with heavy heart
When I return to dry your eyes
I will send this lullaby

Yes I will send this lullaby

Click to play Haitian Lullaby
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

aaron and joni said...

wow sis...how the memories flood back, and emotions can't be denied. I loved it there and I miss it. Someday I'll go back. Go get'em sis...

sly

Anonymous said...

How touching, I do know where your dreams and successes are headed.

I am so glad they and Joni have this bond between the two of you. That's what makes being a mother all worth while.

SLY

Jeana said...

WOW...not a dry eye for anyone who watches that. I'm so proud of you and Joni for giving of yourselves to go and love those special spirits. That would be an incredible experience to go and bond with those children but so tough to then have to leave them there. Thanks for sharing those pictures and emotions!

Anonymous said...

HI, my mom is starting a fundraiser group in Manitoba, Canada. They are trying to raise money for Foyer de Sion. My aunt adopted a little girl 6 years ago. They have a personal connection to the tragedies in Haiti. I was wondering if you could send me your video called Lullaby to be combined with my aunt's presentation. Your video actually has by cousin in it- wow!

my email is tararouthier@hotmail.com
204-726-1180

Tara