Sunday, March 2, 2008

To My Friends in Russia...


My beautiful mother, Janice Martin, has told me that there are a couple of wonderful friends of hers, in Russia, that visit this blog...I love that you are visiting and would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave me a post, just to say "hi".

Again, I'm so glad you have watched some of my slide shows, unfortunately once we moved I no longer have access to a windows based computer, I only have a mac/apple, and the program I used is made only for windows...so, I didn't think anyone was really watching these, so I didn't worry about finding another program, but now that I know there is an interest, I will look into finding a new program for my mac.

I would also like to thank all of you for being such good friends to my wonderful parents. I sure do love them! Next to being the best parents EVER, they are my greatest friends. Any friend of theirs is a friend of mine!

I send my love to all of you in Russia!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Digital Girl
I am certainly enjoying your mom. We take the metro, shop, then catch the bus home after work. It is really neat to have such a wonderful person to spend time with.
Thank you for your letter to us.
Sandy Jensen

Scott & Jennifer said...

Hello Sandy-

Thanks for saying "hi". It's fun to get to know those she & my father work with a little better, it helps close the gap in distance.