Friday, May 23, 2008

Hey Ya'll!!

Yesterday afternoon (May 22, 2008) my friend Tami and I did a little photo shoot...now when she asked me if I wanted to go take pictures, in my mind I imagined, landscape, building, wildlife, NOPE! She had an entirely different idea! She's awesome!! Unfortunately she's only here for a couple more weeks and then her and her husband, Billy are going home to Houston, TX. They've been traveling the world with his job for the past few months and this is their last stop before heading home. We met a couple of months ago, but we were instant friends... Friends Forever... :-)

The video isn't so good, but I'm not going to take the time to edit it or it'll never get done. You'll hear the thunder after I ask Tami if she saw the lightning... no justice is done on my little digital camera...

ENJOY!!!

Click to play Afternoon with Tami
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see where you hang out and the things you have the chance to do.

SLY mom